Monsooned Coffee Color Sorter
- The High Resolution Camera based Colour Sorter
- The SPECTRUM S-4001 PRISMA series CCD Camera based Colour Sorters are a result of colour sorting machinery manufacturing experience of over two decades, at Spectrum industries.
- The S-4001 PRISMA use advanced digital 2048 pixel CCD Line Scan Cameras that produce a very high resolution image of the object.
- The machine has LED Solid State Lighting that provides High Intensity long life stable lightning.
- Large Format Lenses with digital automatic LED backlights are employed to ensure highest quality imaging of the product, that is also displayed on a 15 Colour LED TFT screen, for online viewing and monitoring of the product. The resultant data is compared with pre-set parameters, to reject the defective product using ultra-fast, long life, custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
- The S-4001 PRISMA has the ability to detect and reject over 200,000 objects/minute with a defect size of even 0.025mm sq.
- The S-4001 PRISMA is fully computer controlled with automatic calibration and self-check procedures.
- Instant change over from one product sort to another is possible, using pre-stored sorting Algorithms.
- High Resolution 2048 pixels CCD Cameras
- LED Solid state high intensity long life stable lightning.
- On-line live visual display of product being sorted on 15 Colour LED TFT screen.
- Ultra-fast long life pneumatic ejectors with response time of 1ms and life of up to 5 billion cycles.
- Automatic cleaning of viewing area by wiper system.
- Automatic online calibration with self-check procedures.
- Fully computer controlled.
7 Bar(100 PSI)
15-50 Ltr/sec (32-110cfm) approximate, depending upon the rejection rate.
Free of Oil, water and dirt
230 V A.C. Single Phase